A Mitigation Restoration Technician is responsible for the fast response to emergency disaster claims and other restoration-related activities within the geographical territory. They offer hope to victims of disasters to help their lives return to normalcy. Our Technicians guide the property owner through the process of determining what can be restored and the options to do so. When the job is completed, the satisfaction of knowing you helped someone put together the broken pieces of their life is rewarding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help with the initial site inspection
• Scope fire, wind, water, and disaster-related losses
• Remove carpets, carpet pads, drywall, insulation, etc.…. from the job site
• Haul debris from job site to truck as well as moving customer’s personal items for content cleaning or pack-out.
• Will be cross trained in contents cleaning
• Move dehumidifiers and fans (and other equipment) to and from work site
• Drive and operate truck and machinery (extraction machine, dehumidifiers, etc.)
• Responsible for the completion of paperwork for each job
• Must have a valid driver’s license with 2 or fewer points and a clean background report
• Required to pass the Insurance Industries Background Check along with a simple physical and drug test
• Know how to use basic hand tools such as a hammer, saws, etc.
• Team player mentality
• Motivated and organized person with a positive attitude
• Ability to think on your feet
• Personable and professional individual who makes a good first impression with customers
• Requires medium labor – candidate must be able to lift 50lbs. routinely
• Ability to work in awkward places; stand; sit; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl; talk and hear.
• Willing to be occasionally work in high, precarious places; outdoor weather conditions; and extreme cold (non-weather)
• Willing to work under fumes or airborne particle and toxic or caustic chemicals environment (will be provided safety training and safety equipment)
• Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle – must be able to drive
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity: As An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability