Comfort In Gold Coast 112th Street OCMD
Summer Rate starting at $19 per Hour
The Comfort Inn Gold Coast supports the employee experience so that, together, we can improve guest satisfaction and increase owner returns. We are looking for a hardworking, reliable Maintenance worker to join our growing team in Ocean City Maryland.
In this role, you will work under limited supervision, perform routine maintenance of all company equipment, building and property as well as laundry and housekeeping while complying with brand standards and company policies. The following reflects the essential job duties but does not restrict tasks that may be assigned. Duties of this job may be changed at management’s discretion.
Duties may include:
• Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior
• May contact and schedule vendors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance
• Maintains schedule of when maintenance has been performed and future services
• Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations. Takes appropriate action to ensure the safety of themselves and others on property
• Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis
• Moves furniture and equipment to clean areas
• May remove stains from rugs, drapes, walls and floors
• Maintains both the interior and exterior of the hotel, including painting, cleaning, repairs and additions
• Assists in maintaining entire pool and spa area including lifts, filters, filtering systems and all other machinery
• Follow pool and spa cleaning and maintenance schedules
• Schedules repairs and maintenance with the General Manager as to not interfere with hotel operations
• Maintains and updates SDS sheets
• Act upon guest requests
• Be fully compliant with housekeeping/maintenance brand and corporate procedures
• Follow Preventative Maintenance schedule for cleanliness, condition and safety of property
• Ensures compliance with energy conservation and job safety requirements
• Proactively maintain assigned areas and equipment
• Ensure efficient completion of daily assignments in a timely manner
• Report all safety concerns to management
• Attend and participate in all mandatory trainings
• Flexible with schedule and assignments
• Maintain effective performance under pressure.
• Prepare accurate and timely reports as required.
• May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor
• Attend mandatory meetings
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to multi-task
• Displays good initiative
• Professional demeanor & appearance