Position: Junk Removal Specialist
Location: Ocean City, MD
Reporting to: Team Leader
JDog Junk Removal & Hauling Ocean City is a Veteran Owned and Operated full service junk removal company servicing residential and commercial customers. Our team is made up of Veterans, military spouses, Veteran family members and others who embrace our same values and work ethic.
We do this by:
Empowering Veterans through entrepreneurship by creating career and employment opportunities for Veterans,
military spouses, Veteran family members and others who share our same values and work ethic.
Serving our community by partnering with local charities that can reuse the items we haul away or benefit from resale
Protecting the environment using repurpose, resale, reuse, and recycling strategies that keep 70‐80% of the items we
remove from our customers’ homes and businesses out of the landfill.
We are looking for a Junk Removal Specialist who is motivated and hardworking. The Junk Removal Specialist is an integral
part to our team and daily operations. You will report to and assist the Team Leader on assigned job sites and ensure that all
services are performed safely, efficiently, and to the customer’s satisfaction.
Possess strong communication and problem‐solving skills
Enjoy working in a team environment while helping others
Portray a neat and professional appearance
Have a flexible schedule and weekend (Saturday) availability
Be able to lift at least 75 pounds
Have a valid driver’s license with a clean record in the last 5 years
Be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug test
Experience in moving, hauling, or waste industry preferred
Military Veteran, family member, or current Guard/Reservist preferred
• Pleasant and polite rapport with clients
• Lift, move, and remove junk from businesses and residences
• Sorting product and loading the trailer as per the team leader's guidance
• Operate a standard pickup truck and trailer safely, efficiently, while obeying all state and federal laws
IN THE WAREHOUSE
• Safely backing the truck into the warehouse or providing safety oversight of the individual backing in by being a
• Securing the trailer and removing it from the pickup as necessary
• Understanding the warehouse sorting of product best practices with a focus on recycling, donating, as well as safely
disposing of product as efficiently as possible
• Detect and report deficiencies, unsafe issues and problems within the warehouse
• Keeping the warehouse and work areas neat and orderly
• Cleaning, maintaining storing and organizing tools and equipment used in the warehouse
Pay is $15-$20/hour plus tips based on experience.